Tuesday, June 10, 2008

FREE rubber stamping class on 6/11/08 at 7pm at New Castle Library

This cute little dino comes from Tac's Kid Praises set. I thought it would make a cute kid's birthday card with some fun and bright olors. After stamping the dino, I colored in the scales and spots using markers. I made my little dino a nice light greeam using chalks. I set the chalks with a light spray of hair spray. The happy birthday stamp comes from Tac's Sports Wordz set. At the two upper coorners of the orange cardstock, I attached two silver brads. It is hard to see on the green paper but I used the little circles from Tac's Basic Background with a little Versmark to create a fun background.
Tac's All Things Nature stamp set has this cute little birdie in it and I thought it would make a cute little card for a thank you or just a note. I love this set, it is so versatile. It is hard to see in the pic, but I did some faux stitching on the green cardstock. The faux stitching was done using a Cutterbug and black gel pen. Our little birdir is colored in using chalks and then lightly set with hairspray.

Hi all,
Join me tomorrow night at the New Castle Library for my monthly FREE rubber stamping class. This time we will be making two cards using chalks. I love the versatility of chalks and how beautiful they look. Hope you enjoy the projects.

No comments: